REMOTE – HUMAN RESOURCES /FULL-TIME
Casana was founded during the Covid-19 pandemic with the belief that every company from start-up to enterprise should have fast and unfettered access to world-class tech talent to realize their critical digital projects.
To achieve this, we are building a global community of hand-picked tech freelancers who we source, vet, and match with companies based on their exact project requirements. This enables our clients to build a highly nimble and agile workforce giving them a decisive competitive advantage.
We are a small, but rapidly growing company located in the heart of Munich with a young and international team of passionate innovators, entrepreneurs, and builders with big ambitions to disrupt the IT services space.
We are curious, driven, and hyper-focused on the needs of our clients. Thanks to our ability to deliver innovative, yet simple services, we have already been able to win some of Germany’s fastest-growing startups as our clients.
Apply now and join us to build an early-stage tech startup!
- You will be a valuable asset to our company by hiring the right talents to foster our ambitious growth plan
- You will be responsible for the full recruiting process, from prospecting to sending out the offer to potential candidates
- Bring your ideas and implement a new and efficient Talent Acquisition strategy for our company
Your mission at Casana
- Lead initiatives to establish best practices and new processes to create a continuous pipeline of top talent and, in turn, enable further growth
- Build a strong candidate pipeline via job postings, active sourcing, and partnering with recruiting agencies
- Organize and lead employment branding initiatives like career fairs and meet-ups
- Determine and present recruiting KPIs reports, continuously evaluating the efficacy of our process
What you need to be successful
- 3+ years of experience working with Talent Acquisition, Recruiting or a similar role
- Ideally, you had previous experience working in startups and/or early-stage companies
- Working knowledge of full-cycle recruitment processes and employer branding practices
- Previous experience managing complex searches for candidates at all levels
- Ability to recruit for different positions through high growth, overcoming obstacles to hire
- Strong communication and negotiation skills Fluency in English. German is a plus
Reasons to join us
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Official Employment in Moldova with great social package
- Opportunity to have a high impact on an early-stage startup from day one
- Paid trips to Munich to work and have fun with our local team
- Empowering work environment with flat hierarchies, quick decision making, actionable feedback and a steep learning curve
- Annual personal development budget for courses, training, or learning material
- Flexibility to work from our office in the heart of Munich, or from the convenience of your home anywhere in the world.
- Ambitious international team (already 10 nationalities!) coming from industry leaders such as BCG, Bain, Celonis, and Flixbus
- Fun and relaxed office atmosphere with a weekly delivery of healthy snacks, a cuddly office dog, and weekly darts tournaments
- Regular team events, such as virtual wine tasting or cocktail mixing
- Subsidized gym membership provided by Qualitrain.net with access to thousands of studios
- Corporate benefits: a wide range of discounts on many brands, such as Apple, Sennheiser, Nike, etc
Does that sound like you? We would love to get to know you!