REMOTE – MARKETING /FULL-TIME
Casana was founded during the Covid-19 pandemic with the belief that every company from start-up to enterprise should have fast and unfettered access to world-class tech talent to realize their critical digital projects.
To achieve this, we are building a global community of hand-picked tech freelancers who we source, vet, and match with companies based on their exact project requirements. This enables our clients to build a highly nimble and agile workforce giving them a decisive competitive advantage.
We are a small, but rapidly growing company located in the heart of Munich with a young and international team of passionate innovators, entrepreneurs, and builders with big ambitions to disrupt the IT services space.
We are curious, driven, and hyper-focused on the needs of our clients. Thanks to our ability to deliver innovative, yet simple services, we have already been able to win some of Germany’s fastest-growing startups as our clients.
Apply now and join us to build an early-stage tech startup!
- Responsible for strategic decisions and effectively representing Casana's future growth marketing plans to all key stakeholders including the management team
- Leverage your experience and skills in a fast and dynamic environment
- Build and orchestrate our marketing team
- Manage, optimize and allocate the performance marketing budget effectively to maximize customer growth and key performance KPIs
- Work closely with our management team, former BCG and Bain consultants
Your mission at Casana:
- Establish strong relationships cross-functionally across Business Development and Sales to drive business OKRs and grow our inbound and outbound channels incl. our website
- Full responsibility of the channels (incl. performance marketing, paid search, SEO, paid social, retargeting, CRM and content marketing) and drive their automation
- Continue to build and monitor systems for forecasting, measuring, and reporting on the performance of campaigns, channels and initiatives
What you need to be successful:
- Solid experience in B2B online marketing of a fast-growing company
- Proven track record in developing and executing B2B growth strategies through outbound and/or inbound (paid + SEO/Content), marketing analytics, and, ideally, automation
- Experience in market research and marketing strategy
- You are structured, analytical driven and have high emotional intelligence
- The customer is always at the center of your thoughts and actions
- Preferably previous experience in project management and the capacity to handle multiple sophisticated projects at once
- Fluency in English. German skills (C1+) are a huge plus
Reasons to join us:
- Competitive compensation and benefits.
- Official Employment in Moldova with great social package.
- Opportunity to have a high impact on an early-stage startup from day one.
- Paid trips to Munich to work with the local team.
- Empowering work environment with flat hierarchies, quick decision making, actionable feedback and a steep learning curve.
- Annual personal development budget for courses, training, or learning material.
- Flexibility to work from our office in the heart of Munich or from the convenience of your home, anywhere in the world.
- Ambitious international team (already 10 nationalities!) coming from industry leaders such as BCG, Bain and Celonis
- Fun and relaxed office atmosphere with a weekly delivery of healthy snacks, a cuddly office dog, and weekly darts tournaments.
- Regular team events, such as virtual wine tasting or cocktail mixing.
- Subsidized gym membership provided by Qualitrain.net with access to thousands of studios.
- Corporate benefits: a wide range of discounts on many brands, such as Apple, Sennheiser, Nike, etc.
Does that sound like you? We would love to get to know you!