MUNICH/REMOTE / OUR TEAMS – BUSINESS OPERATIONS & SPECIAL PROJECTS / FULL-TIME
Casana was founded during the Covid-19 pandemic with the belief that every company from start-up to enterprise should have fast and unfettered access to world-class tech talent to realize their critical digital projects.
To achieve this, we are building a global community of hand-picked tech freelancers who we source, vet, and match with companies based on their exact project requirements. This enables our clients to build a highly nimble and agile workforce giving them a decisive competitive advantage.
We are a small, but rapidly growing company located in the heart of Munich with a young and international team of passionate innovators, entrepreneurs, and builders with big ambitions to disrupt the IT services space.
We are curious, driven, and hyper-focused on the needs of our clients. Thanks to our ability to deliver innovative, yet simple services, we have already been able to win some of Germany’s fastest-growing startups as our clients.
Apply now and join us to build an early-stage tech startup!
Your mission at Casana
- You will be responsible to design, develop, and execute major cross-functional initiatives, delivering high impact projects while contributing to our strong growth
- Connect with our teams and come up with innovative solutions to their challenges and thus contribute to their success
- Manage multiple high impact projects to drive forward the development of our organization
What you need to be successful
- Improve our business outcomes: efficiency/effectiveness of current processes, development of new services and ways of working to improve margins, grow revenues, build our freelancer community, etc.
- Work closely with our teams identifying improvement opportunities to develop and execute the best solutions in Business Development, Sales, Talent Operations, etc.
- Organize and plan the resources needed to reach the goals and manage them in the most efficient way
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on time and establish a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation and coach our teams
Reasons to join us
- 3+ years of project management, Consulting, or a high-paced operational role
- Experience leading projects through their full life cycle
- Excellent knowledge of project tools, methodologies, and best practices
- Ability to complete projects according to scope, budget, and timeline
- Previous experience with Agile Product Management/Project Management or Agile
- Operations is a bonus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to communicate effectively in English; German is a plus
Does that sound like you? We would love to get to know you!Please, feel free to reach out if you have any questions.
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Official Employment in Moldova with great social package
- Opportunity to have a high impact on an early-stage startup from day one
- Empowering work environment with flat hierarchies, quick decision making, actionable feedback and a steep learning curve
- Annual personal development budget for courses, training, or learning material
- Flexibility to work from our office in the heart of Munich, at Sendlinger Tor, or from the convenience of your home
- Ambitious international team (already 10 nationalities!) coming from industry leaders such as BCG, Bain and Celonis
- Fun and relaxed office atmosphere with a weekly delivery of healthy snacks, a cuddly office dog, and weekly darts tournaments
- Regular team events, such as virtual wine tasting or cocktail mixing
- Subsidized gym membership provided by Qualitrain.net with access to thousands of studios
- Corporate benefits: a wide range of discounts on many brands, such as Apple, Sennheiser, Nike, etc.