Descrierea poziției vacante
INTERSOS is a humanitarian oganization working on the protection of Ukrainian refugee at Palanca, Tudora borders and Chisinau.
The driver will perform the tasks of transporting authorized goods and passengers in INTERSOS vehicle, ensuring its technical and safety conditions and respecting the country's traffic rules and INTERSOS security rules, in order to provide a safe, smooth and efficient service.
- Checking daily the technical conditions of the assigned vehicle (state of the tires, oil, fuel, brakes, radio equipment, spare parts, etc.), performing weekly check according to INTERSOS Logbook, refilling it when necessary, and keeping it clean and in perfect conditions to ensure it can be driven at any time
- Ensuring the security of passengers in the vehicle, driving carefully, observing speed limits and traffic rules in the country as well as INTERSOS security rules, in order to avoid car accidents
- Allowing access to the vehicle and transportation only to authorized persons and preventing access to the vehicle to weapons
- Ensuring correct loading and unloading of the vehicle, submitting the documents to the receiver of the goods, checking the status of delivered goods, returning the duly completed documents and ensuring that the goods have the necessary documents
- Ensuring that all vehicle documents and the driving license are valid and in the vehicle
- Informing the line manager of any traveling plan and/or modification to schedule, and incident involving the transportation of passengers and/or goods
- Knowing how to use all materials and equipment provided (radio, toolbox, emergency kit, etc.) and being responsible of the good conditions of the equipment
- Reporting any problem or inconvenience
- Participating in staff coordination meetings and contribute to/follow up all logistic issues
- Making orders and proceeding to local purchases according to established procedures and upon request of the Head of Mission
- Assisting for logistics tasks when required, such as filing document and delivering/collecting documents
- Any other tasks requested by the line manager
INTERSOS este o organizație umanitară aflată în prima linie în situații de urgență, care oferă asistență victimelor conflictelor armate și dezastrelor naturale, cu o atenție deosebită protecției celor mai vulnerabile persoane.
INTERSOS is a humanitarian organisation on the front-line of emergencies, bringing assistance to victims of armed conflicts, natural disasters and extreme exclusion with particular attention to the protection of the most vulnerable people.