Descrierea poziției vacante
INTERSOS is a humanitarian oganization working on the protection of Ukrainian refugee at Palanca, Tudora borders and Chisinau.
S/he will provide outpatient and/or inpatient medical care to patients/beneficiaries according to adapted and updated medical knowledge, INTERSOS strategy, values and universal hygiene standards in order to improve the patients/beneficiaries health conditions.
- Apply medical knowledge and skills to diagnose and prevention - Carry out inpatient and outpatient consultations, prescribing the necessary treatment respecting protocols
- Keep the patient and/or his family informed about the illness and provide appropriate explanations about the treatment to follow, checking has been understood
- Check and control the rational distribution of medicines and equipment under his responsibility and take care the quality, disinfection and sterilization of the medical materials. Ensure general compliance with standing hygiene standards. Is in charge of weekly/monthly consumption analysis and medical orders
- Participate in the collection, transmission and analysis of epidemiological data, checking its quality and informing the line manager about any problem or complication of the patients illness, medical error
- Monitor the proper functioning of the department, equipment or material
- Ensure ongoing training of the medical/paramedical multidisciplinary team in order to optimize the quality of care
- Act as team leader of the medical team under his direct responsibility according to INTERSOS policies and procedures.
- Organize and schedule shift and rotations, supervise the team performance and the quality of the medical project activities and inform the line manager about any relevant problem within the team under his supervision
- Ensure professional confidentiality is respected among all the member of his team
- Collaborate with programme, logistics and HR department if requested
- Medical Doctor diploma
- Minimum 1 year work experience as clinician. Desirable experience in tropical medicine, or post-registration in Public Health, obstetrics and gynaecology, paediatrics, infectious diseases, general practice, general medicine or minor surgery.
- Fluency in English
- Essential computer literacy (word, excel and internet)
- Teamwork and cooperation
- Commitment to INTERSOS principles
INTERSOS este o organizație umanitară aflată în prima linie în situații de urgență, care oferă asistență victimelor conflictelor armate și dezastrelor naturale, cu o atenție deosebită protecției celor mai vulnerabile persoane.
INTERSOS is a humanitarian organisation on the front-line of emergencies, bringing assistance to victims of armed conflicts, natural disasters and extreme exclusion with particular attention to the protection of the most vulnerable people.