Descrierea poziției vacante
We are looking for a Software Developer with very good experience with Node.js and TypeScript, with outstanding fluency in English, and a good team worker.
Brief description of the project:
Your responsibilities will be to create and maintain backend and frontend software components for localizing and proxying e-commerce websites built on popular e-commerce platforms and to implement new features.
- Very good experience with AWS Lambda.
- To be familiar with e-commerce platforms (Shopify, BigCommerce, etc.)
- Full-time job (40h/wee CET time zone)
- Duration of the assignments- long term engagement
- Project Length - More than 6 months
You will be asked to answer the following questions when submitting a proposal:
- How soon are you able to start? (ASAP, 1 week, or 1 month etc.) Are you open for a full-time position? (40h/week, 160h/month) CET time,
- Honestly rate yourself from 1 to 5 with the following technologies: 1. Node.JS; 2. JavaScrip; 3. TypeScript, 4. serverless computing (AWS Lambda or Cloudflare Workers), 5. HTML5; 6. e-commerce platforms (Shopify);
- Please mention how many years of experience do you have with these technologies 1. Node.JS; 2. JavaScrip; 3. TypeScript, 4. serverless computing (AWS Lambda or Cloudflare Workers), 5. HTML5; 6. e-commerce platforms (Shopify)
- Include a link to your GitHub profile and/or website and Linkedin profile
Please attach your CV when accepting the invitation and indicate how many years of commercial experience do you have?
Index is a UK-based company founded in 2019, with offices in London, San Francisco and Chisinau. The core team is located in Moldova/Chisinau.
We are a tech startup founded by a prodigious and experienced entrepreneur, an Oxford alumni - Sergiu Matei. A tech entrepreneur that launched his career in Silicon Valley and became an official member of the Forbes Technology Council - a community for world-class CIOs, CTOs and Tech Executives.
Why join Index:
- Moldova’s Fastest Growing Tech Startup . We are growing faster than the market and have the vision of building the leading software talent network in the world.
- International Team . We bring together people from 7 countries with varied work experience and functional expertise and different perspectives on strategic and organisational challenges.
- Workplace Flexibility. We believe we’re happier and more productive when we have the freedom to choose where and how we work: remote, hybrid & in-office.
We’re building a diverse place to work where everyone can feel like they belong, regardless of what city or country they call home. If you’re looking to work in tech for a fast-growing startup that offers an international experience and flexible work environment, then Index is the perfect place for you.
More information about the company: www.index.dev