Descrierea poziției vacante
Software Developer position in EPAM gives opportunity to interact with skilled engineers worldwide, be acquainted with various industries & domains and work with modern technologies used in our projects.
EPAMers in Krakow focus on delivering reliable, scalable and flexible components of the IT landscape to integrate with the existing systems, emphasize online processing and leverage the synergies for industries like:
• Finance – creating stunning charts and widgets for business users;
• Television – enable digital video broadcasting for millions of people;
• Media & Entertainment – bringing premium class user experience for media consumers;
• Meteorology – optimizing pan-European logistics and delivering weather disaster warnings;
• and more…
Krakow, Wroclaw, Gdansk, Katowice, Warsaw or any location in Poland
- Work within the development team delivering the core features in Agile environment
- Take responsibility for ensuring the delivery meets the department quality standards
- Further the knowledge and enthusiasm of software engineering techniques with your peers
- Practical experience with Angular
- Diligent use of unit testing with Mocha, Jest and Karma
- Source code control and build tools (GIT, WebPack, other)
- Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently and work in a fast pace environment
NICE TO HAVE
- Practical experience with Node.js or any other relevant full-stack experience
- Functional/Integration/other tests experience is a great plus
- Vast opportunities for self-development: online courses and library, experience exchange with colleagues around the world, partial grant of certification
- English language classes
- Polish language classes for Foreigners
- Career development center
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Possibility to relocate for short and long-term projects (ex. to USA or Switzerland)
- Benefit package (private insurance, health care, multisport, lunch tickets, and shopping vouchers, etc.)
- Possibility to be involved in an international project
- Remote work options
- Relocation package for foreign applicants relocating to Poland
Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted
EPAM is committed to providing our global team of more than 52,650+ EPAMers with inspiring careers from day one. EPAMers think creatively and lead with passion and honesty. Our people are the source of our success.
We value collaboration, work in partnership with our customers, and strive for the highest standards of excellence. In today’s market conditions, we’re supporting operations for hundreds of clients around the world remotely.
No matter where you are located, you’ll join a dedicated, diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.