Descrierea poziției vacante
Do you have a knack for technology? Are you at your best when working in one of multiple small agile teams?
Currently we are looking for an Android Developer to our Polish team.
Krakow, Wroclaw, Gdansk, Katowice, Warsaw or any location in Poland.
ABOUT THE PROJECT
Our client is one of the largest investment banks in the world. We plan and lead IT projects in our digital factory by having chosen an agile working model, with a mindset around time-boxed delivery of solutions, empowerment of interdisciplinary teams and close collaboration throughout the whole software development process. This is the location for co-located software development which spans across multiple areas of the bank focusing on faster time to market and agile methodology, but always with a client centric delivery approach.
- Participate in the design and build
- Work along-side other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- Provide tech solutions and ensuring adherence to good software practices
- Collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and creating quality products is essential
- Partner with UX designers, architects, development teams and QA to deliver high quality product
- Help create, manage and automate continuous testing, integration, and delivery
- Be part of a strong international team and contribute to success of Mobile Excellence
- A graduate degree in IT Software Engineering
- Fundamental experience in designing secure, robust and scalable applications
- A positive attitude and a great interest in shaping the future of technology in banking
- 5+ years of native Android (Java/Kotlin) development experience
- Knowledge of Version Control System (Git)
- Understanding of Google’s Android design principles and interface guidelines
- Experience in test driven development, continuous Integration and Deployment
- A strong software engineer with high dedication app development
- Showing high degree of creativity by designing user-friendly applications
- A strong written and verbal communicator, comfortable interacting with colleagues in English and preferable German
- Vast opportunities for self-development: online courses and library, experience exchange with colleagues around the world, partial grant of certification
- English language classes
- Polish language classes for Foreigners
- Career development center
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Possibility to relocate for short and long-term projects (ex. to USA or Switzerland)
- Benefit package (private insurance, health care, multisport, lunch tickets, and shopping vouchers, etc.)
- Possibility to be involved in an international project
- Remote work options
- Mentoring programs with experts that will help you to grow
- Discount on Apple products up to 10%
- Relocation package for foreign applicants relocating to Poland
Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted
EPAM is committed to providing our global team of more than 52,650+ EPAMers with inspiring careers from day one. EPAMers think creatively and lead with passion and honesty. Our people are the source of our success.
We value collaboration, work in partnership with our customers, and strive for the highest standards of excellence. In today’s market conditions, we’re supporting operations for hundreds of clients around the world remotely.
No matter where you are located, you’ll join a dedicated, diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.