Descrierea poziției vacante
Currently we are looking for a .NET Developer for our Wroclaw office to make the team even stronger.
Team delivers APIs and services built on Azure Kubernetes Service to distribute and scale the solutions. Everything is delivered on Azure and uses automated deployment pipelines, exploring the limitations of all project’s tech and following the highest engineering and DevOps principles.
- Work within the development team delivering the core features in Agile environment and that follows a Micro-Services architecture
- Take responsibility for ensuring the delivery meets the department quality standards
- Further the knowledge and enthusiasm of software engineering techniques with your peers
- Strong experience in C# programming
- Knowledge and usage of SOLID programming principles and common design patterns
- Knowledge of Continuous Integration/Delivery/Deployment
- Production experience in developing backend applications using .NET Core
- Solid experience in Docker/Containers and Kubernetes
- Working experience of cloud technologies (preferably Azure)
- Understanding Microservices/REST Services
- Knowledge of TDD/Unit testing
NICE TO HAVE
- Azure services like Functions, Service Bus, AKS
- Experience working with Cosmos DB
- Experience working with SQL
- Azure DevOps
- Vast opportunities for self-development: online courses and library, experience exchange with colleagues around the world, partial grant of certification
- English language classes
- Polish language classes for Foreigners
- Career development center
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Possibility to relocate for short and long-term projects (ex. to USA or Switzerland)
- Benefit package (private insurance, health care, multisport, lunch tickets, and shopping vouchers, etc.)
- Possibility to be involved in an international project
- Remote work options
- Mentoring programs with experts that will help you to grow
- Discount on Apple products up to 10%
- Relocation package for foreign applicants as well as for people relocating within Poland
Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted
EPAM is committed to providing our global team of more than 52,650+ EPAMers with inspiring careers from day one. EPAMers think creatively and lead with passion and honesty. Our people are the source of our success.
We value collaboration, work in partnership with our customers, and strive for the highest standards of excellence. In today’s market conditions, we’re supporting operations for hundreds of clients around the world remotely.
No matter where you are located, you’ll join a dedicated, diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.