Descrierea poziției vacante
Currently we are looking for a Senior Java / Big Data Developer to make the Polish team even stronger.
You will be working in the CCAR IT team, with the role based in Poland. The team is split across multiple locations including the US, UK and Poland and our clients are based in the US.
Krakow, Wroclaw, Gdansk, Katowice, Warsaw or any location in Poland.
- Work closely with business, product owners and other stake holders to deliver the business solution in an agile development environment
- Take ownership and pride in the delivery of functional requirements from inception through to production delivery and support
- Practical Java 1.8 experience which includes: Java – OOPS concept, collections, concurrency, web services, Spring (IOC, AOP, Integration), Unit Testing (Mockito, Hamcrest, etc.), IntelliJ or similar IDE
- Good experience with "big data" technologies such as Azure, Databricks, Spark
- Acceptance test driven development e.g., using Fitnesse or Cucumber
- Experience with CI tooling and concepts (preferably GitLab)
- Experience with build automation tools (preferably Maven)
- Fluent in English written and spoken
NICE TO HAVE
- Unix commands and shell scripts
- Oracle SQL and PL/SQL skills
- Financial experience (preferably Investment Banking)
- Previous experience with Comprehensive Capital Analysis and Review (CCAR) - a United States regulatory framework
- Development experience using agile methods
- Experience working with distributed teams across multiple time zones
- Vast opportunities for self-development: online courses and library, experience exchange with colleagues around the world, partial grant of certification
- English language classes
- Polish language classes for Foreigners
- Career development center
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Possibility to relocate for short and long-term projects (ex. to USA or Switzerland)
- Benefit package (private insurance, health care, multisport, lunch tickets, and shopping vouchers, etc.)
- Possibility to be involved in an international project
- Remote work options
- Mentoring programs with experts that will help you to grow
- Discount on Apple products up to 10%
- Relocation package for foreign applicants relocating to Poland
Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted
EPAM is committed to providing our global team of more than 52,650+ EPAMers with inspiring careers from day one. EPAMers think creatively and lead with passion and honesty. Our people are the source of our success.
We value collaboration, work in partnership with our customers, and strive for the highest standards of excellence. In today’s market conditions, we’re supporting operations for hundreds of clients around the world remotely.
No matter where you are located, you’ll join a dedicated, diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.