We are Fintech company, which aim is to create stable and secure interoperability channels between financial providers and end-consumers.
Our corporate culture is based on a strong team, which develops professional and personal qualities. Within the company are happy hours, team games and team-buildings.
We are looking for an IT Recruiter to ensure the recruitment process and assist with Employer Branding.
The tasks you will do:
- Creating accurate job descriptions and take care of job posting on various platforms;
- Handle recruitment flow: CV screening, interviews (phone, online, in person);
- You will be helping out to test candidates' English and run interviews in English as well as Russian and Romanian;
- Take part in recruiting events and coordinate preparation for them (external events, career fairs, help run internships and programming courses);
- Help the team with the company’s social media presence.
You’re the best candidate if:
- You have completed BSc in a relevant field (e.g.Psychology, Communications, Marketing);
- You have successful experience in recruitment (preferably in IT) or other relevant roles (research, communication,sale);
- You have understanding of recruitment flow-experience with interviewing (competency-based interviews, structured interviews);
- You have understanding of various search techniques and platforms (boolean, x-Ray, LinkedIn, GitHub etc.) - it's a plus!
- You have Great English and Russian and also Romanian.
- Mentorship, full training and peer-to-peer feedback;
- Performance-based and yearly bonuses, paid overtime;
- Apart from vacations & paid holidays, you get half a day off on your birthday;
- Gym discounts;
- Catered lunches, tasty snacks, selection of beverages, tasty days;
- Regular team events, corporate traditions (e.g. birthday celebrations, Secret Santa, happy hour and many others);
- 100% salary during illness;
- Growth opportunities (Junior-Mid-Senior-Team Lead etc.), regular performance reviews and clear development plan.
If you are looking for an employer with career growth opportunities, send your CV in English at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us at + 37379229609.