Descrierea poziției vacante
We are looking for (aspiring) Big Data Developers with at last 1 year of commercial experience to join our growing Data Practice and make our team even stronger. Projects and technologies we are working with are very different and cover all technologies which present currently on the market and represented by open source communities.
We are providing our service to Clients in different domains: Financial, Health Care, Insurance and many others, so you will have a chance to develop yourself in any direction you want.
Krakow, Wroclaw, Gdansk, Katowice, Warsaw or any location in Poland
- Data ingestion from different data sources which exposes data using different technologies, such as: RDBMS, REST HTTP API, flat files, Streams, Time series data, SAP and a lot other based on various proprietary systems. You will need to research and implement data ingestion with help of Big Data technologies
- Data processing/transformation using various technologies such as Spark and Cloud Services. You will need to understand your part business logic and implement it using any language which supported by base data platform
- Advanced knowledge one of language: Java, Scala, Python, C#
- Production experience with: HDFS, YARN, Hive, Spark, Kafka, Oozie / Airflow
- Google Cloud Platform, Amazon Web Services, Cloudera (or any other) HADOOP distribution, Databricks
NICE TO HAVE
- Spark Streaming
- Kafka Streaming / Kafka Connect
- ELK Stack
- Docker / Kubernetes
- Cassandra / MongoDB
- CI/CD: Jenkins, GitLab, Jira, Confluence other related tools
- Vast opportunities for self-development: online courses and library, experience exchange with colleagues around the world, partial grant of certification
- English language classes
- Polish language classes for Foreigners
- Career development center
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Possibility to relocate for short and long-term projects (ex. to USA or Switzerland)
- Benefit package (private insurance, health care, multisport, lunch tickets, and shopping vouchers, etc.)
- Possibility to be involved in an international project
- Remote work options
- Relocation package for foreign applicants relocating to Poland
Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted
EPAM is committed to providing our global team of more than 52,650+ EPAMers with inspiring careers from day one. EPAMers think creatively and lead with passion and honesty. Our people are the source of our success.
We value collaboration, work in partnership with our customers, and strive for the highest standards of excellence. In today’s market conditions, we’re supporting operations for hundreds of clients around the world remotely.
No matter where you are located, you’ll join a dedicated, diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.