• Work with the Hotel Finance team to carry out the daily store activities & establish a tight control system;
• Does daily counting in the store and responsible for main stores per levels;
• Checks the expire dates on weekly basis and report it to Cost controller;
• Communicating the department heads for the slow moving items;
• To control Par Stock on the main storages according to Hotel Standards;
• Handling the requisition processes based on the request of other department and recording the requisitions;
• Does the inventory counting monthly, issues the respective inventory reports and compares with the requisitions
Studies and Experience:
• University graduation (preferably in Finance);
• Good memory and good abilities for figures/reports focus;
• Excellent communication and presentation skills in Romanian, Russian and English – communication level;
• Multitasking and ability to meet deadlines;
• Well organized and able to plan and perform activities in a very efficient manner;
• Responsible, very accurate, result-oriented.
Note: If you are interested in and meet the requirements listed above, please send your CV to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
As the first hotel built specifically for business travellers, we have always been passionate about delivering the most relevant hotel experience for our guests. Official Hotel of the NFL.