Alvys is looking for a QA Engineer.
· Create and design automation test scripts for new features, within an agile context;
· Maintain, enhance and execute the existing UI test suite and API tests;
· Collaborate with other members of the QA Team, Developers, and the Product Management team to analyze testing requirements, and correctly identify and prioritize automation tasks;
· Work with the QA and Product team to understand business requirements, and translate these into test automation tasks when appropriate;
· Ensure visibility of test coverage of existing and new systems are up to date.
· Significant experience in designing of new test cases, integration tests with relevant automation tools;
· Experience of API testing;
· Experience of cross device and cross browser testing;
· A strong software testing or development background;
· Experience of working in ‘agile-like’ teams using Scrum;
· Experience in building CI/CD pipelines;
· Proficient in Git.
· Good understanding of API testing;
· Knowledge of using CI pipelines;
· Comfortable using SQL;
· “Automation first” mind-set;
· Strong analytical skills;
· Good problem-solving skills;
· Good communication skills.
The position assumes a full time job.
Candidates will have to attend a technical job interview.
Founded on trust, transparency and fairness, Alvys is on a mission to eliminate waste by digitizing logistics workflows in freight tendering, carrier procurement, dispatch, fleet management, accounting and relationship management. By integrating these interrelated departments on an end-to-end platform, Alvys gives users complete visibility of their business and allows them to make optimal decisions, saving time and money. Accessible via web and mobile devices, Alvys automates complex tasks that typically require countless spreadsheets, notes and browser tabs. All parties involved in managing loads collaborate seamlessly across a unified platform.