Adastra Business Consulting (a member of Adastra Group) is a consultancy company specialising in business model optimisations. We have successfully delivered more than 200 projects in over 35 countries with immediate results. We have significantly improved the bottom line for our clients from both a short- and long-term perspective in the Central and Eastern Europe, Asia regions and Latin American countries.
Are you dissatisfied with the current level of your involvement and want to accelerate your personal growth? Are you naturally curious and do you like learning new things? Are you determined to invest in your career? Do you enjoy statistics, economics, math, physics, IT or econometrics? Do you think logically and believe that the majority of business processes can be decomposed, measured, analyzed and improved? Do you want to travel the world?
Join our team!
What are we looking for?
- Ambition to succeed and hardworking attitude
- Excellent logical and analytical thinking.
- You are proficient in business English and Russian (not mandatory, but is an advantage) languages.
- Willingness to learn new modern trends, methods and legal regulations in banking, financial sector or automotive.
- SQL knowledge is an advantage, as well as basic experience with IT tools configuration, extracts from DBs, communication with IT departments, business requirements design, process mapping, data models, etc.
- Knowledge of banking and financial sector is an advantage. Our clients are some of the top global and local financial institutions.
- Knowledge of statistical (data mining) methods is an advantage….but not a must.
If any of this sounded interesting to you, drop me a message: email@example.com