Descrierea poziției vacante
- Churn out clean, readable code;
- Create and improve the business/analytics logic of internal and external projects;
- Improve the interaction between Application and Database though simple complexity SQL queries;
- Perform simple and well-scoped frontend tasks for improvement of admin panels.
- Basic programming fundamentals knowledge (OO Programming, Ruby, Linux, Bash, Git, Database Concepts);
- Basic knowledge of Ruby on Rails framework (ActiveRecord, MVC, ERB/Haml, API, JSON);
- Basic knowledge of frontend frameworks (Backbone), HTML (HAML), JS (CoffeeScript), CSS (bootstrap);
- YKnowledge of relational database systems (MySql, Postgresql) and ability to build simple complexity SQL queries;
- To be attentive and a quick learner, ready to dive into project details.
Note! Don't worry if you don't speak Ruby. If you have experience in web development with any other Object-Oriented Programming languages (e.g. PHP/Python/C#), you are encouraged to apply.
- Knowledge of how web application architecture works, its components;
- Basic knowledge of background jobs;
- Basic knowledge of rspec and capybara (ability to write basic unit and feature tests).
Engineering Culture at Salt Edge:
- Focus on code quality with 90%+ test coverage and thorough code reviews;
- End 2 End testing;
- Proactive availability and performance monitoring with dashboards and alerts;
- Internal presentations, wiki and chat room.
We offer you:
- Growth opportunities, development plan, and an expert mentor to help you get started;
- Full training and peer-to-peer feedback every step of the way;
- 100% net official salary, performance-based and yearly bonuses, paid overtime;
- Apart from vacations & paid holidays, you get half a day off on your birthday;
- Comfortable schedule, both earlier and later hours: 9:00 - 18:00 or 10:00 - 19:00 (Monday - Friday);
- Remote work available for up to half a month;
- 100% salary during illness;
- Periodic internal presentations on different topics: technical, business, HR, etc.
- Care package: catered lunches, tasty snacks, beverages + gym discounts to help burn the treats off;
- Friendly and open culture: regular team events, happy hours, team buildings + various corporate traditions;
- An environment where you are valued and supported!
P.S. Lack of confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job. We'll let you in on a secret: there's no such thing as a 'perfect' candidate. Salt Edge is a place where everyone can grow. Whatever background you bring with you, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come to work every day.
To become part of Salt Edge crew, send your CV in English at firstname.lastname@example.org Perhaps you’re our new teammate? :)
At Salt Edge, we’re on a mission to make the world of finance more transparent and user-friendly. How? By means of innovation and technology! We build APIs that enable businesses to access their end-customers’ financial data and allow instant and secure payment initiation.
Salt Edge is driven by people. A community of talented individuals connected by passion for great work, continuous learning and innovation. We all work together - engineers, security specialists, data scientists, user experience specialists, as well as marketing and business development professionals. Our diversity of backgrounds is our strength/super power! We love to learn from one another and combine our knowledge and experience to enhance problem solving and foster innovation.
We’re always excited to meet new talents! Who are we looking for? People like us - responsible, growth-oriented, passionately curious about their craft. Sounds like you? Then let’s join efforts in leading the change in the fintech industry.