What we need:
The incumbent is expected to undertake the following duties - Responsibilities
- Development: develop features and infrastructure components for the platform.
- Operations: monitor the platform in production, debug and manage incidents, maximize reliability.
- Communication: communicate development status, requirements, technical specifications, proposals, best practices.
- Engineering Excellence: facilitate engineering excellence across the team, including code quality, testing, system architecture, performance & reliability, capacity planning.
- 9+ experience in software development;
- Experience with cloud-based distributed, including system design, implementation and production operation.
- Experience with parallel & concurrent programming, including an understanding of the tradeoffs between consistency models, throughput & latency, asynchrony & synchrony.
- Ability to analyze and react to operational metrics (throughput, latency, error rate, queue depth, etc).
- Willingness to learn a complex domain, apply sophisticated engineering techniques, and operate as part of a team.
- Experience with our tech stack is appreciated, but not required.
Preferred Technical Qualifications
- Azure: we are cloud native and run on Azure;
- .NET/C#: back-end systems are written in C# it is a must;
- CosmosDB: our source-of-truth data store and event log;
- Understanding and applying "Clean code" practices;
- Cognitive Search: used for search and reporting functions;
- Blobs, Tables, Queues: used for document storage as well as caches of external data;
- Functions, Logic Apps: simple automation tasks Typescript/Angular, React: Web Ul/UX (an advantage);
- Dart/Flutter: Native Ul/UX;
- Service Fabric: systems involving colocation of state and compute;
- Azure Monitor & Application Insights: system and infrastructure monitoring and alerting;
- Integrations: integrations with various types of services, including geolocation, E D, mapping, routing, as well as partner companies such as shippers, brokers, etc.
- Fluent English
- Ability to quickly ramp up on multiple technology areas
- Open to give and receive feedback
- Proactive and result-driven
- Strong customer focus
- Kind, smart, gets things done.
- Official and competitive salary in USA$;
- Social package included;
- Regular revisions of remuneration package;
- Long term collaboration will be motivated additionally;
- Work in an international environment within a professional in-house team of engineers;
- Chisinau city center location;
- Inside and outside area to relax;
- Kitchen with all facilities (fridge, microwave, coffee machine, etc);
- Corporate and team building events for employees;
Interested candidates send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org