Descrierea poziției vacante
Moldovan Association of ICT Companies promotes the development of the ICT sector in the Republic of Moldova through viable partnerships between the private companies, similar organizations, state institutions, and international organizations.
The most important project aims to establish and operate a fully functional and sustainable ICT Excellence Centre in Moldova. The activity will establish and manage a physical facility for the Centre, provide for appropriate equipment and staff, and organize trainings and services to students and IT sector workers related to information and communications technology (ICT).
The Client Relations Manager will support and coordinate a broad variety of administrative and office management activities.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage calls and messages, requests
- Inform clients about organization services
- Maintain close ties with existing clients and partners
- Update and database management, data entry of clients details
- Scheduling meetings
- Update the schedule of sessions / meetings / events
- Booking of rconferences and meetings rooms
The Client Relations Manager will report directly to the Senior Project Coordinator; and will also work with other staff as per direction from the Senior Project Coordinator.
- BA degree (possibly incomplete)
- Previous work experience (desirable in a similar position)
- Excellent communication skills in Romanian / Russian / English (fluent)
- Computer literacy MS Office
- Good appearance
- Excellent organizational skills and initiviative
- Adaptability to new environment and changing conditions
Payments and benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Possibility for promotions
- Professional and developing work environment
- Enthusiastic, young and motivated team
- Interesting work with international experts, partners
Interested candidates are welcome to submit their CVs and motivation letters in English language to email@example.com