Roslin is a technology-enabled business services company. We specialize in improving business performance for some of America’s largest ground transportation providers. Every day our team delivers a next-generation customer experience and helps transportation companies better connect with their customers.
We develop turnkey systems that feature real-time dispatching, vehicle location, and tracking, as well as computerized routing and scheduling, integrated billing and cashiering. An innovator in data dispatching, we provide market-specific application software, mobile, and portable device interfaces, and infrastructure products.
Currently, we are building an intelligent fleet management platform for dispatch, billing, and cashiering that seamlessly connects multiple transportation fleets with clients via one system. We offer both an intuitive, intelligent technology and a strong partnership for transportation providers, delivering savings, simplicity, and accounting transparency.
The platform includes multiple different services, mobile, and web applications.
1. Participation in the estimation and planning of development tasks
2. Designing and implementing new features, extend existing ones.
3. Code review and knowledge sharing
5. Implementing both server and client-side of product features independently and as a part of the team.
6. Communication with project stakeholders, including the product management team.
7. Maintain good coverage of code base with unit and integration tests
1. Java 2+ years of experience (Spring, SpringData, Hibernate)
3. Deep knowledge of ReactJS and Redux
4. Experience with GraphQL and REST API
5. Experience with Redis, Elastic Search, AWS, Kubernetes
8. OOP, OOD, SOLID, design, and architecture patterns
9. English (Intermediate and higher)
Why joining us is a good idea:
1. Competitive salaries. There are no such cookies in the world that can make up for a good paycheck :), and we offer competitive salaries according to the level of your skills.
2. Interesting projects. Our apps will be global and available in different markets. We complement the salary with an opportunity to really contribute to something big.
3. Founders will work hand to hand with developers.
4. Every employee in the company has a voice, and discussions are routine.
5. Long-term employment
The rewards are immense and whilst you will be expected to work hard, the job satisfaction is great.
Please send your CV to [email protected]
In the subject line, please specify the following: Fullstack Java React Developer
E-mail: [email protected]