Roslin is a technology-enabled business services company. We specialize in improving business performance for some of America’s largest ground transportation providers. Every day our team delivers a next-generation customer experience and helps transportation companies better connect with their customers.
We develop turnkey systems that feature real-time dispatching, vehicle location, and tracking, as well as computerized routing and scheduling, integrated billing, and cashiering. An innovator in data dispatching, we provide market-specific application software, mobile, and portable device interfaces, and infrastructure products.
Currently, we are building an intelligent fleet management platform for dispatch, billing, and cashiering that seamlessly connects multiple transportation fleets with clients via one system. We offer both an intuitive, intelligent technology and a strong partnership for transportation providers, delivering savings, simplicity, and accounting transparency.
The platform includes multiple different services, mobile, and web applications.
Job: process incoming calls, register orders, and coordinate delivery of service.
Hours: 13:00 – 22:00 / 22:00 - 07:00
Days: Saturday and Sunday
Student shift: 16:00 - 01:00 (only for students) +Taxi back home
1-hour lunch break
Pay: We will beat any Advertised Salary of our competitors in the same sector!!
Official employment. Full social package.
- Upper-intermediate or fluent English;
- Exceptional communication and verbal skills;
- Stress resistance, conflict resolution, and problem-solving;
- Attention to detail, reliability, punctuality;
- Organizational skills, ability to work independently with manager-led coaching;
- User-level computer literacy.
- Dynamic international environment;
- Comfortable office, downtown location;
- Opportunity for career growth.
Let's discuss your own options!
To apply for the position of Customer Service Agent, please send CV to email@example.com