Descrierea poziției vacante
Mixbook Moldova is seeking an in-house Technical Recruiter to help us continue to grow our development and leadership team in Chișinău. From sourcing and screening to implementing best practices and crafting successful partnerships, this role will be key to building a world-class team of senior engineers. Recognized as the “Best Tech Employer” by the Moldovan government in 2019, this is an opportunity to work in a highly collaborative, creative, and thoughtful organization you won’t want to miss.
● Think outside the box
● Get the most of what you have
● Attack challenges with grit and tenacity
● Treat others as you want to be treated (Golden Rule)
● Be open and authentic
● Go out of your way to show care and empathy
● Love what you do, do what you love, do it well
● Give it your all
● Always be improving
Using your years of talent management and recruitment, you will be responsible for full-cycle recruiting for all current and future openings with Mixbook. You will use your deep knowledge of technical recruiting to build pipelines of qualified candidates, create systematic processes for recruiting, and manage candidates throughout their entire hiring process. This position is based in Chișinău, Moldova - however, it will be a remote position until deemed safe to return to an office.
What You’ll Do
- Source and engage technical candidates through networking, headhunting, and other strategic partnerships to build pipelines of candidates for current and future positions
- Manage full-cycle recruitment for all technical positions including sourcing, interviewing, maintaining relationships with potential candidates, negotiating salaries, and management of our applicant tracking system
- Work with Mixbook’s People Team and hiring managers to write, post, and maintain all job descriptions and job postings
- Support non-technical hiring with our Silicon Valley-based team, as needed
- Train the internal development team on how to act as brand ambassadors to aid in future recruitment support
- Support in the onboarding process from offer through hire
- Actively participate in local or regional tech meet-ups and conferences in order to continue networking with qualified candidates for current and future hiring needs
What You’ll Need
- A minimum of 2 years of technical recruiting experience
- Proven success in networking across a variety of platforms such as LinkedIn, social media, and live events
- A passion for delivering an outstanding candidate experience from start to finish
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple high-touch requisitions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with proficiency in English, Romanian, and Russian
- Bachelor’s degree
What You’ll Enjoy
- Market-leading salary and perks
- Unlimited PTO policy and flexible schedule
- Personal budget for education and teambuilding
- Frequent travel to the United States (subject to relaxation of travel restrictions)
- High-tech modern office in central Chișinău
At Mixbook, our mission is to empower people to be creative and connect deeply with the ones they love. We are an award-winning online photo product company that leverages a powerful and fun product experience to help people create and print beautifully crafted, unique, and truly personalized photo books, cards, calendars, and wall art.
Mixbook is #1 rated in photo books with nearly 23,000 verified 5-star reviews. Founded by two Inc 30 Under 30 entrepreneurs from UC Berkeley California, Mixbook has been featured on the Today Show, Good Morning America, TechCrunch, The Verge, Washington Post, New York Times, and many other global media outlets.
At Mixbook, we believe photos matter, and that each photo project tells a story of life's most precious and meaningful memories. Join us in helping our customers memorialize these joyous moments forever.