Descrierea poziției vacante
Safeguard Global (formerly known as AdminMe, www.admin-me.com) is a global provider of accounting, payroll, and HR administration services for international customers. We also help people get paid in over 179 countries through our global managed payroll and workforce solutions.
The HR Administration Specialist role is critical in providing full HR lifecycle administration and payroll support locally within our Moldova office.
- Working collaboratively with the other HR team members and with the outsourced payroll providers, to ensure that Safeguard Global employees are paid accurately and on time each month for various locations; including but not limited to Moldova
- The collation and appropriate administration of all payroll and benefit related documentation, such as medical certificates, receipts relating to benefits, fit notes etc.
- Accountability for timely receipt and delivery of net pay and payroll reports in line with agreed upon payroll schedules, acquiring relevant approvals internally and storing records in a standardised method
- Ensure that relevant documentation is on file for employees, for example approvals for hiring, right to work documents, contracts of employments, change documents etc.
- Be responsible for the integrity and accuracy of the data within your remit at all times.
- Be involved in project work that can help drive continuous improvement within our business
- Any other administrative tasks or duties that can support the wider Global HR team
Mandatory Skills required:
- Strong administration and organizational skills essential
- Fluency in English and Romanian, written and oral communication skills essential
- Good knowledge in Moldova Labour Legislation
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office, especially Excel and Word
- HR administration experience – not less than 1-2 years
- Payroll administration experience – not less than 1-2 years
We offer you:
- Great opportunity to work in a Global Company
- Multiple career development opportunities (trainings, courses, team-buildings)
- Flexible internal policies
- Working hours: 8 hours working day, Monday - Friday
We are a rapidly growing team with great clients and great opportunities for those who are seeking a new challenge. At Safeguard, we are passionate about what we do, and we encourage our people to share the same vision. If you are ready for a new beginning, it is the time to join our journey.
Please send your CV in English to email@example.com indicating the position you are applying for.