Travod is an international fast-growing translation agency based in the UK, that makes information accessible worldwide - we help more than 6000 brands localize their content in more than 120 languages, globally, every day.
Prospects and clients we deal with: Amazon, Formlabs, Daimler, Lenovo, Amadeus, Swissport.
What is a usual day of a Project Manager like at Travod?
You are going to be responsible for the entire life cycle of all assigned projects, develop project schedules and workflows. Liaise with the sales staff to clarify project specifications, timeframes, and budget resources; ensure high-quality control; identify and document opportunities to improve processes.
Working with hundreds of linguists from all around the world ensuring that all the projects are delivered on time, with 0 mistakes and meet the client’s requirements.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU:
WHAT WILL HELP YOU FIT INTO THIS ROLE:
- Competitive income
- We support your growth with performance bonuses and employee appreciation programs.
- We are a distributed workforce enabling our employees to find a work mode that is best for them! Working from home is an option as well as working from our office in central Chisinau (for Chisinau -based roles)
- Free access to our Library and the opportunity for self-development with our Free Business Udemy courses
- Supportive Learning Financial Package
- Fun corporate events and a dedicated contribution to social causes
- Grow in a strong culture, that nurtures talent and celebrates results, and supports you throughout your career journey,
- We support young families with personalized gifts and vouchers
- Working late shifts? We got you covered, taxi is on us.
- You have full support from our organizational coach.
- You get extra days off: on your birthday, for loyalty, "family reasons"
- Referral Bonus
- Experience in a similar Project Management role, preferably within a localisation industry organization.
- You can communicate findings in a succinct and clear manner to both team and clients so that they can draw conclusions quickly and make rapid decisions.
- You are a fast-learner who enjoys working closely together with your team to bring value to your projects.
- You are detail-oriented, can think strategically, and are tech-savvy.
- You strive to be result-oriented, and have the ability to multitask.
- Organizational and leadership abilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- A degree in linguistics or translation/interpreting- optional
PROJECT MANAGEMENT CULTURE AT TRAVOD:
- A great appreciation for curiosity, initiative and willingness to learn and grow.
- An international team with a dynamic environment where you have the opportunity to work with people from various cultures and learn new things every day.
- Learning opportunities, paid courses, Knowledge Center and clearly-defined processes are elements that keep our team engaged and sharp
- Every Team Leader aims to foster an environment where shared know-how, mutual assistance and open communication is essential. Everyone needs to feel heard, that's why one-on-one meetings and frequent check-ins are very important to keeping our team motivated.
Have a glimpse at a day in the life of a Travod Project Manager
here: https://betravod.com/blog/a-day-in-the-life-of-a-project-managerSend us your CV in English to firstname.lastname@example.org stating the POSITION and SHIFT for which you are applying in the subject line. e.g. "Project Manager, Day shift"