We are looking for a savvy Data Engineer and Machine Learning practitioner to join our growing team. Responsibilities will include expanding and optimizing our data and data pipeline architecture, as well as building practical machine learning production pipelines. The ideal candidate is an experienced data pipeline builder, data wrangler, and enjoys implementing machine learning solutions that solve real-world problems.
Seniority Level - Middle +
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- Create and maintain optimal data pipeline architecture;
- Assemble large, complex data sets that meet functional / non-functional business requirements;
- Build the infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data using SQL and NoSQL sources;
- Build analytics tools that utilize the data pipeline to provide actionable insights into customer acquisition, operational efficiency, and other key business performance metrics;
- Build practical and efficient machine learning pipelines for real-world problems;
- Work with stakeholders including the Executive, Product, Data, and Design teams to assist with data-related technical issues and support their data infrastructure needs;
- Keep our data separated and secure across national boundaries through multiple data centers and AWS regions;
- Create data tools for analytics and data scientist team members that assist them in building and optimizing our product into an innovative industry leader;
- Work with data and analytics experts to strive for greater functionality in our data systems.
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases, including Postgres and MongoDB.
- Experience with Python and Python Ecosystem.
- Experience with data science tools: Pandas, NumPy, Matplotlib, etc.
- Experience with data pipeline and workflow management tools: Airflow, Luigi, etc.
- Nice to have experience with NodeJS and its Ecosystem.
- Nice to have experience with stream-processing systems: Spark-Streaming, etc.
- Nice to have experience with big data tools: Hadoop, Spark, Kafka, etc.
- Nice to have experience with AWS cloud services: EC2, EMR, RDS, Redshift.
- a pro-active and inquisitive attitude
- attention to detail
- communication skills - verbal and written
- problem analysis and problem-solving
- planning and organizing
- confidence and flexibility
- a loooot of sense of humor
- Absorbing learning experience
- A unique and intriguing product
- Salary (higher than your expectation)
- Fun team (ain’t no team as GoParrot team)
- Delicious coffee in our hipsters' office
- Official employment w/ full social benefits OBVIOUSLY
Join our young and vibrant AI Startup company!
Send your CV to email@example.com and let’s get started.