MOD Engineering, a multidisciplinary engineering company established in Chisinau, invites to join its team Electro-Mechanical Design Engineer.
- Design of complex electro-mechanical assemblies;
- Design of electrical panels and engine automation;
- Produce and review technical drawings and specification documents (new projects);
- Make improvements or update to existing designs.
Requirements for a candidate:
- Higher technical education in Electrical Engineering (or Electromechanical Engineering)
- Experience in the design and implementation of electronic schemes of various kinds for more than 2 years;
- 3D / 2D modeling and drawing skills
- Superior computer skills, with solid experience in NX software, INVENTOR, Creo.
- Superb creativity, vision, problem-solving skills and focus on results
- Organizational skills and ability to plan working hours
- Knowledge of languages: English (min. level B1), Romanian and / or Russian. Knowledge of the Italian language is welcomed.
- COVID-19 safe office and Work from Home possibility in the period of COVID-19;
- Trainings and career development opportunities;
- Stable work schedule: 5/2 from 9:00 to 18:00;
- Official registration in accordance with the LC of the Republic of Moldova;
- Motivating salary and full social package;
- Friendly and professional team.
Are you interested in this job? Please, send your CV mentioning the position to email@example.com
If you want to know more about us, can check out our latest news and updates by following us on Linkedin and Facebook or visit our website www.mod.md.