Travod is an international fast-growing translation agency based in the UK, that makes information accessible worldwide - we help more than 6000 brands localize their content in more than 120 languages, globally, every day.
Prospects and clients we deal with: Amazon, Formlabs, Daimler, Lenovo, Amadeus, Swissport and many more.
You will lead our small Data and Digital team within the Marketing Department. You should be passionate about all things digital and have advanced analytical skills. You’ll work cross-functionally to enhance buyer personas and market insights, take the lead on strategic campaigns and work closely with the VP Marketing to develop and execute paid media initiatives.
What will help you to be succesful in this role:
- Manage our in-house data analysts;
- Create, manage, report on and optimize paid media campaigns, with a particular focus on LinkedIn Ads and PPC;
- Track results of live campaigns, share key learnings and suggest optimisation opportunities;
- Conduct audience research, analysis and ad testing where required;
- Work with in-house and external content creators to produce assets and captions for paid ad campaigns;
- Oversee web development projects and work directly with our website agency;
- Oversee data-driven outreach activities alongside our mass mail agency.
- High level English language skills;
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience in paid media, particularly LinkedIn Ads and PPC (essential);
- Demonstrable experience managing and reporting on paid social campaigns;
- Advanced understanding of web and marketing analytics and management tools such as Sendgrid, Google Analytics, Pipedrive, Zoominfo;
- Resourceful and results-driven;
- Able to work independently or collaboratively;
- Confident to offer insights and suggestions related to paid media performance and strategy
- Experience with PPC/ SEM
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, remote or hybrid team;
- Interest in languages, translation and localisation industry or B2B marketing;
- Holistic understanding of how paid media fits within the digital content ecosystem of a business and how to leverage data-driven insights to gain advantage;
- Experience working on B2B or SaaS paid media campaigns;
- Generous leave, leave transfer option and your birthday off;
- Remote-friendly and flexible working options;
- Business Udemy access to feed your professional skills (and personal hobbies!;
- Performance-driven bonus scheme;
- Support for families (newborns and weddings);
- Ongoing training and development opportunities, including access to a supportive learning financial package after 6 months;
- The opportunity to work across two fast-growing language service providers with very different business objectives;.
Send us your CV in English to firstname.lastname@example.org stating the position for which you are applying in the subject line – “Digital Marketing Manager”.